OBD Smart(ST-212G) is an onboard diagnotic device that is designed to monitor vehicle emissions and diagnose various types of vehicle data. By integrating a GSM module and G-mouse, data can be transmitted to remote servers for storage and analysis. Additionally, real time tracking and positioning function are supported as well.
- Compact design, plug and play；
- On-board audio alarm for fault notification；
- Built-in memory, 300 hours data storage on-board and unlimited data storage space on remote server；
- Built-in 3 axes acceleration G-Sensor module for illegal towing alarm ；
- Compatible with all cars that support OBD II standard protocol；
- Support user application updating by both wireless network and COM port.；
- Built in GSM module and GPS module for real time monitoring and remote data transmission；
- Information can be remote transmitted to the cell phone via GPRS；
- Automatic enter into power saving state after ignition off, automatic wake up when ignition on.
- RECORDER function-DTC(Diagnostic Trouble Codes)scanner
- Driving behavior analysis-safety driving analysis and economy driving behavior analysis
- GAUGE vehicle meter recording function
- Remote monitoring of vehicle emissions
- *The above features require optional accessories!