Fleet Management Solutions
More and more enterprise improve their fleet management and reasonably arrange vehicle dispatching with fleet management system, which nt only effiiently quarantees the security of vehicles anf valuables but also reduces operational cost .
We can track various information about vehicles in real time and provide the client with accurate query service of vehicles location. The vehicles can be efficiently dispatched after clearly knowing the present movement of the vehicles. Also we can clearly know the maintance status of the vehicles
- Track on Demand – Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.
- . Geo-fencing control – When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
- Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can warm you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
- Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
- Vehicle Operating Reports: Example…operating period report, parking report, idling report, speed report, etc.
How can Vehicle Tracking benefit you?
With Surfcom ‘s market leading solutions, you can have full visibility and control in real time, 24/7, of your vehicles and mobile workforce.
See how your business would benefit, whether you have one, eight or hundreds of vehicles.
- Improve productivity and efficiency by accessing real-time location information
- Enhance customer service with improved communications between dispatch and mobile resources, reducing paper flow and time-consuming tasks.
- Increase employee productivity by rerouting resources based on real-time location and proximity to clients
- Increase on-time performance and respond more quickly to your customer needs with reduced travel times and improved fleet scheduling
- Detailed productivity reports enable your company to improve resource management, increase profitability and uncover additional revenue generating opportunities